Mid Hants Railway Spring Gala

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Like the low angles,Tim especially the first one,makes a lot of difference and I like the B&W. Looks like the Gala went well.

Like the low angles,Tim especially the first one,makes a lot of difference and I like the B&W. Looks like the Gala went well.
Thanks John. re the low angles, yes, I was deliberately trying to get shots that were out of the ordinary :)

LIking the b+w 92212 pics Tim. Number 2 works well too.
Thanks Michael, I was trying for an "On Shed" vibe,

I like no. 3 very much, it reminds me of the sheds at Guildford Railway Station in the fifties and early sixties.
We used to stand on the bridge and look down and across to the left to watch the engines being prepared.
Whilst not being quite old enough myself to have seen steam on the main line outside of charters, that's exactly the vibe I was trying for with the 9F shots, thnaks.

There is a photo charter being arranged on the Mid Hants for a couple of weeks time, which I'm planning to head down to (this would be the first time I've been on a photo charter rather than normal running days / galas). If anyone else is interested, I could pass on details.

Back