Midlands Breakfast Club Photo's

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is a few photo's at the last Midlands Breakfast Club meeting in December.
This was my first public outing with the camera at a meet. Normally I just use my mobile for pics, however I've got to start somewhere:D

None of the pictures have been edited or PS'd. It's more the DoF and angles to try and get the best style of shot before I learn how to play with the editing programs.

Anyway here they are:

RAFCosfordBreakfastClub006.jpg

RAFCosfordBreakfastClub013.jpg

RAFCosfordBreakfastClub022.jpg

RAFCosfordBreakfastClub065.jpg

RAFCosfordBreakfastClub125.jpg

RAFCosfordBreakfastClub131.jpg

Chris

The one that really stands out to me is #3. I like how you show the similarity between the car and its... I don't know what it's called, though I assume it is a trailer of sorts.
I also like the idea of #2, but a couple things: 1. Maybe try to include the cars' bumpers. Take a minute and just think about what's in the viewfinder, recompose if necessary, then fire the shot. 2. Maybe get down a little lower to get a smoother transition between each car's hood.
A good start!

Number 3 is great. I used to love those cars.

I like the Deltas in number 2 as well. May have been worth taking half a step left and going a little lower to get a little more of the headlamps and grill in. It would have been more considerate of the owners to park them more neatly in a line too. :)

To me they look a bit flat - in a straight out of the camera style. Perhaps boosting the contrast a touch might help.

Thanks for the comments.

I know what you mean about pic 2 and moving a step out to get a different DoF.

Chris

Back