Midlands Meet - Stratford Butterfly Farm

3 of mine - I'm new to macro (that's my excuse and I'm gonna stick to it)
Think mine are a bit too vibrant too - need toning down a little

Love the detail on #2 Chris :)

Last edited:
Really good shots everyone beautiful colours , looks like it was a fun day:)

Hi Chris. Nice meeting you all again. Me and Andy are enjoying the college courses currently to try and get a bit better. I have attached some of the pictures I took yesterday. Pleased with the results but still a lot of room for improvement. Regards Malcolm
DSC_0447 by malcolmeady1953, on FlickrDSC_0528 by malcolmeady1953, on FlickrDSC_0459 by malcolmeady1953, on FlickrDSC_0453 by malcolmeady1953, on FlickrDSC_0435 by malcolmeady1953, on FlickrCSC_0544 by malcolmeady1953, on FlickrCSC_0499 by malcolmeady1953, on Flickr

Really good shots everyone beautiful colours , looks like it was a fun day:)

Cheers, it really was a fun day out and somewhere I'd not hesitate to recommend visiting if your in the area in the future (y) just leave the coat in the car :p

Hi Julian. It must have been because we were all warm on the shoot compared to Whipsnade Zoo in January!! Enjoyed the location and good to see everyone's shots to compare

Looks like a good time was had by all, there is some real crackers among them (y)

Looks like a good time was had by all, there is some real crackers among them (y)

A good time was indeed had by all I think, though that said I've never been on a meet I didn't enjoy (y)

Back