Mifsuds

I bought my 40D from them back in April, their price was very good, service and communication exemplary. So its a thumbs up from me.

Very good company, the shop is good to spend an hour or two in too. It's about 30 miles from me and I occasionally take a trip up to Brixham (Devon) on a Sunday morning to have a browse and a chat.

Last edited:
Do you mean Brixham or is there a South London branch we don't know about :D

Wonder what the Brixton branch would be like? If it was anything like the pubs I've been to in Brixton it would be quite scary with sticky floors!

Do you mean Brixham or is there a South London branch we don't know about :D

Wonder what the Brixton branch would be like? If it was anything like the pubs I've been to in Brixton it would be quite scary with sticky floors!

Yep, meant Brixham :LOL: but there is a Brixton in Devon (was there on Friday) about 8 miles from Plymouth, but no Mifsuds there!

bought a couple of things from them over the years with no problems.

Mifsuds are excellent. Bought my second 40D and my 200mm f2.8L from them, great service, very friendly and extremely keenly priced.

I've only used them once, and the service was excellent.

I bought a D70s from them some time ago.
When it arrived (very quickly I might add) the sensor was absolutely PLASTERED in dust. And I don't mean just a few specks.

Tried to clean it, but it was beyond cleaning.
I've cleaned many a sensor succesfully, but this one was well and truly shot to bits.

Anyway, called them about it, and they were very apolagetic, and said to send it back and they will clean it or I can have a refund.
I went for the refund, as I believed it was beyond cleaning.

I ended up almost £20 out of pocket, as they refused to refund the postage costs.........

:razz:

I'd be a bit weary of buying 2nd hand from them now.........

Back