Might aswell jump

Name
Angi
Edit My Images
Yes
I was going to use this as my entry for this month comp, but found a better one in the same set so here goes. ( more from this sdet in the animal section - I never know whether to post in macro or animals:shrug:)

whitestfclimbing069s.jpg

Amazing capture and colours!! (y)

Excellent image, love these frog shots of yours, technically spot on too(y)

Thanks guys, its so adorable I'm tempted to keep it. Only thing stopping me is the fact I'm keeping the space for my dream frogs, which I will eventually get hopefully and I dont want to end up with too many, which is easily donee.

Love this photo, he doesn't look too comfortable :LOL: Would like to see some more.

That is an utterly gorgeous shot! Loving the colour of the frog set against the blackground.
The only minor quibble that did spring to mind as sooon as I saw the photo (and please bear with me on this one) is the slight blur along the frog's bottom (sorry, :D :D :D). If that part was pin sharp then the photo would be a 100% perfect capture, but as it stands it's 99% perfect anyway. :)
Hope I haven't put you off with this post, it's just that it's a smashing shot and I only place "negative" comments on shots that has the potential to do great things if some fine tuning has been carried out on them. If you know what I mean. :)

aS this little one is so popular I might take some more photos tomorrow ;)
Ive included this image on one of my Frog calenders over on RedBubble too:)

Lovely shot, but for the benefit of newcomers like me, can you let me know things like where, how and with what? Regards. Mark

Great shot - looking forward to seeing the one you did pick for the competition entry (y)

Back