MIJ Taff Buggy Round 1 MTB

Name
Alex Tyler
Edit My Images
Yes
Good weekend overal, good weather on the saturday and a lot of sun shine on the sunday so all was good.

Managed to build up about 55gb's worth of photos from the weekend so just picked a 1tb hard drive.

Anyway here a few of my favourites from the weekend. Also my first proper mess around with the 70-200mm f4, works a charm when the sun is blazing down.

5527187006_245605e8b8_z.jpg

5527188940_fabaf4e8b3_z.jpg

5527204016_37fcdc937e_z.jpg

5527201922_a19fc0aa46_z.jpg

5526604881_88feb6339e_z.jpg

Anyone from here about on the weekend..?

Few more on my flickr, link in my sig, and all of them are up here - http://www.rootsandrain.co.uk/race316/2011-mar-13-mij-1-taff-buggy/photos/?photog=19

Last edited:
Great pics, #4 looks odd, I guess he's come up off that small rock! must have been interesting! #5 looks very painful! (massive understatement)

Great pics, #4 looks odd, I guess he's come up off that small rock! must have been interesting! #5 looks very painful! (massive understatement)

Yeh its a lil kicker at the end of the berm, i was trying to get them going of but think as its straight on the rider it looks a bit weird.

Last edited:
Great shots, but that last one is plain scary! It makes the gravel rash I used to get from road cycling look pretty tame.

Fantastic shots. Something blurred behind the backside of no.1 is distracting though. Is it mud flicked up from the rear wheel, or his padding?

No. 5 looks wincingly painful, but the capture is brilliant! Did you offer him a copy?

Fantastic shots. Something blurred behind the backside of no.1 is distracting though. Is it mud flicked up from the rear wheel, or his padding?

No. 5 looks wincingly painful, but the capture is brilliant! Did you offer him a copy?

It is a flag in the background, that is why its so blurred. Was tempted to try clone it out but dont like touching that to much.

N yeh, its someone i know so he has now got it as his facebook profile picture. haha

Great shots real vibrant colours spot on time of the eco warrior stone hugger:D
looking to go some of the wdmba series if I can find the excat locations

Gary

Great shots real vibrant colours spot on time of the eco warrior stone hugger:D
looking to go some of the wdmba series if I can find the excat locations

Gary

There is a WDMBA race this weekend at Rheola, i would give you the postcode but i lost it. Not to hard to find though.

Superb images, wish i knew somewhere near me so i could have a go.

Cheers, n yeh can be a pain to find places. A lot of mates ride so i know the local stuff pretty well.

Great shots. Can't believe no.5 got up from that one. Certainly a topic I would love to shoot sometime.

That's a nice set mate, like them all. That face plant looks harsh but at least he saved his peak!

Never been there myself although I lived just down the road when I was a student.

No 5 OUCH! one of my mates did the same thing at dalby! OUCH OUCH OUCH!

But a great set

Thats a great set, loads of action. I wonder if he got his money's worth from his goggles as well !!

Back