Edit My Images
No
Last night down stack rocks/green bridge

Green-Bridge-to-the-Galaxy.jpg

Elegug-Stacks-Cosmos.jpg

cheers
drew

Last edited:
Lovely shots, especially with so much detail in the foreground, almost looks like day time. Was there much ambient light or some moon light?

It has been said but, WOW (y)

Two really "Excellent" shots Drew.(y)

George.

I do believe you're getting the hang of this photography lark! :p

Stunning shots mate! (y)

See you in a few weeks.

Thanks Stewart, I just get icons for broken links.

Looks stunning, whereabouts was this in Pembrokeshire?

Thanks everyone :)

Looks stunning, whereabouts was this in Pembrokeshire?

Thanks - south Pembs near castlemartin MOD range

Lovely shots, especially with so much detail in the foreground, almost looks like day time. Was there much ambient light or some moon light?

Stunning shots.
Can you share how you achieved these results?

Cracking shots, what gear / exposures did you use?

Cheers,
Eddie

Cheers guys - kit used is 5D3 & Samyang 14mm 2.8, half moon had just set so all just ambient light gained from long exposure. Foreground is 3mins to capture enough detail in the ambient light. Sky is 30secs (x3 stacked for noise reduction) Then both blended in post with further adjustments to overall image :)

I do believe you're getting the hang of this photography lark! :p

Stunning shots mate! (y)

See you in a few weeks.

Hah ;) yeh look forward to it fella

Thanks - south Pembs near castlemartin MOD range

The last 6-7 years we've spent time in Pembrokeshire walking the coast, exploring the area. Pembroke dock to Freshwater east is about the only bit we haven't done - typical. :D These look stunning

Thanks Peter

The last 6-7 years we've spent time in Pembrokeshire walking the coast, exploring the area. Pembroke dock to Freshwater east is about the only bit we haven't done - typical. :D These look stunning

Cheers mate - hah, to be honest, timing it right through the season you can get it from east to west (even north late in the season). I've got shots of it at Amroth right over to fresh west, Carew too. Could even get it in the north of the county, problem then is shooting over light polluted towns

Last edited:
Good clear view of the MW.
Hopefully going out tomorrow night if its clear to try to capture this - probably Brecon somewhere I think.

Sickening! Off to sell my gear and start stamp collecting.

Really very impressive! Well done. Amazing sight.

Beautifully done. Excellent photos, even without the milky way!

But stay safe on those cliffs at night.You look so close to the edge. (sorry if I sound like your gran)

Back