Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
No
25667837221_8d45c01327_z.jpg

A Mindful Experience .....

Looks a bit over sharpened on my screen, however, that aside, its a great image!

Lovely light, fab composition and lovely detail in the foreground. I might be inclined to put a little more light on the tower of the ruin, and slightly darken that upper right hand corner just a tad - but otherwise I love it! And if I'd taken it, I'd be chuffed to bits :)

Very atmospheric, dramatic as well, very nice indeed :)

Very nice. Bringing out a bit more detail in the shadows of the ruin would top this off. Lovely.

Rally nice, a step to the right though would have allowed you to play the large fg rock bottom left in the opposite corner to the castle which for me would have looked good.

Rally nice, a step to the right though would have allowed you to play the large fg rock bottom left in the opposite corner to the castle which for me would have looked good.

Indeed .. although sadly the wavs were not breaking that far in so to the right and there would have been too much darkness caused by black rocks with no waves ... Thanks for the feedback ...

Love it, really looks good in BW, did you do a colour version?

Yup, was edited from a single raw file ... using the Formatt Hitech 16 stop bad boy resulting in an almost 5 minute exposure ... Personally, right now, not feeling the colour version so going to leave it in the archives for a few months and then come back and see how I feel about it ...

Back