mine from the dungeness TP meet.....

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
here's a few i've processed from the weekend's meet..i've been less than happy with my landscape shots of late,so asked woodsy and ghandi for a little guidance,so thanks must go to both for their help (y)

#1 derek jarmans house
DSC00149_filtered.jpg

#2 dungeness power station
DSC00158_filtered.jpg

#3 sun setting
DSC00142.jpg

#4 first attempt at star trails
DSC00163_filtered.jpg

#5 solitary church
DSC00166.jpg

#6 dungeness boat
DSC00122.jpg

Number 7 is a pearler! Great framing, tones, feel and colours. Nice one (y)

The rest are somewhat dwarfed by it for me.

Number 7 is a pearler! Great framing, tones, feel and colours. Nice one (y)

The rest are somewhat dwarfed by it for me.

thanks tomas (y)

although i really like number 7,i was a bit unsure anyone else would like the processing..and i'm still trying to get some confidence out of what i'm doing...hopefully i'll get there eventually!!

thanks tomas (y)

although i really like number 7,i was a bit unsure anyone else would like the processing..and i'm still trying to get some confidence out of what i'm doing...hopefully i'll get there eventually!!

Well you should deffo have some confidence from this set Stan, looking again number 3 is a good un too.

The processing on 7 works very well, is it a duotone? I think that would also work in a mono too mate (y)

I'm not a very good landscaper to be be fair, If I have a day out having a wonder with the camera, I'm happy with one good shot, just like my fishin = I'm happy with one fish! :LOL:

Well you should deffo have some confidence from this set Stan, looking again number 3 is a good un too.

The processing on 7 works very well, is it a duotone? I think that would also work in a mono too mate (y)

I'm not a very good landscaper to be be fair, If I have a day out having a wonder with the camera, I'm happy with one good shot, just like my fishin = I'm happy with one fish! :LOL:

processing wise...whilst i am adjusting the saturation,i click on colourize and move the hue slider to where i want it,click ok,then slide the opacity slider in layers until i'm happy...et voila (y)

here's another with similar processing..

DSC00139.jpg

#7 is a cracker Stan (y) Nice processing too (i'll pm you about that later).

I'm liking the new processing idea too Stan, it really suites Dungeness somehow. I wouldn't have chosen number seven immediatly because of it though, the last, #10 has some super colour tones in it and that stood out for me at first.
Not sure which I like most now, seeds planted etc.

Loving the new one as well, good set mate. :)

Great set Stan.

#7 rings all the right bells with me. I also like the star trails in #4, looks like you caught a shooting star as well.

really like these too, #8 is really nice...

I find these quite sensational mark. Love the adventurous processing although I seem to be never quite willing to apply such radical adjustments to my own! :thinking: In particular I am very partial to #4. (y)

I'm loving number 7 and also the power station shot. I can't stop looking at the power station - very powerful image (no pun intended).

Back