Mini Studio...

i have actually been looking at that today, lol i may have a job coming up photographing miniatures, and this looks perfect and for only 30 quid its not breaking the bank ! I just need a flippin macro lens lol

I've never seen one but looking at the pictures and reading the blurb I'd rather spend the money in the pub.
Yes, I'd end up with a headache next day but I'd enjoy myself too. I think with this bit of kit you'd get the headache without the enjoyment...

Recently finished a home greenscreen studio in the garage, lit by three 150W floodlights. My father and I designed and built the whole thing ourselves...

It works but:

1: The material is not bright enough green to achieve reliable keying.
2: I need to clear out the garage before we can get the greenscreen in! (It's very big)

However, for pchidell I can't really see the point in buying such a small screen, the only things you would be able to photograph with it are pieces of fruit or bits of placticine...
Therefore I recomend building your own... It didn't take us very long, and in the end it only cost about £50 for a 2m wide and 3m high screen!
(or come and borrow mine if you've got a car big enough!!! :))

Hope that helps... :)

Doesn't say what is included as in more specs on the lights unless I've missed something.

Looks good for £40 mind.

i think that mini-blue screen is terrible because my mate bought one and i thought it looked good at first until he was testing and is was crap, for £40 you could make your own that's 10x as better.

I have the mini studio you mentioned but went for it without the 2 lights. I have found it to be very good so far. The lights would be good, just I wasn't sure if they would produce the correct light required. I thought I could always add a couple of desk lamps with daylight bulbs if I really needed too.

Back