Mini waterfalls.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Whilst out on my bike ride yesterday I came across these. It is where the river drops down a level. I didnt have my tripod with me so I couldnt do any slow shutter speed stuff.

1. Nature and man made
IMG_9627.jpg

2. Through the trees
IMG_9626.jpg

3. *Jeremy Clarkson voice* POOOOOOWWWER *Jeremy Clarkson Voice off**
IMG_9625.jpg

4. Fast and slow.
IMG_9624.jpg

5. lots of water
IMG_9623.jpg

C and C
Thanks
Matt

im liking these matey...where is it ?

not sure about the foreground branch in #2 though

did u get any shots from range ? showing the whole structure ?

Erm, in Northwich :)

Me neither, just thought I would see what the TP massive thought :)

I didnt sorry :(

Thank you :D

Nice set matey. Well captured without a tripe.

Andy

some interesting shots there Matt - I much prefer moving water frozen like that :D

First for me, it's a beaut-particularly like the complementary contrasts between the water/greenery/ bricks, good diagonal flow to the comp, perhaps consider cloning the small light patch peaking through the trees just below the arch ?

That should be "Oh, go aw.............." oh, hang on, you got that right! :LOL::LOL:

Actually, he didn't. It should be Oh, go away! (Note the exclamation mark). ;) Do I win a prize? ;)

As for the shots however, you did get them very right.

Love the close up of the splashing water - works really well.

Keep up with the good work - cheers.

Anth
(now waiting to be picked up on my punctuation ..... ;) )

Actually, he didn't. It should be Oh, go away! (Note the exclamation mark). ;) Do I win a prize? ;)

As for the shots however, you did get them very right.

Love the close up of the splashing water - works really well.

Keep up with the good work - cheers.

Anth
(now waiting to be picked up on my punctuation ..... ;) )

:LOL:

Thank you very muc Anth. :D

Nobody said you had to know the name of the thing you were photographing. Nor did they say that you had to be able to spell the name. The shots are great, which is all about being able to follow and adapt processes to solve problems which is a skill worth having. Knowledge and spelling are things of rote, which are of no particular value having a good memory. Great set of photographs, consign the other stuff to memory.

Nobody said you had to know the name of the thing you were photographing. Nor did they say that you had to be able to spell the name. The shots are great, which is all about being able to follow and adapt processes to solve problems which is a skill worth having. Knowledge and spelling are things of rote, which are of no particular value having a good memory. Great set of photographs, consign the other stuff to memory.

Thank you very much Russel :)

Back