MiniMoto

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Went for a walk and found a couple of people having a giggle on the smallest bikes I think I have ever seen, sheesh they are fast too!

So I thought I'd have a bit of practice with panning and short DOF.

Click on an image to see a larger version.

Thanks for looking. Kris

that is just a bit weird!

Mini Moto is quite popular these days. You can pick up a bike for about £700 and there are a lot of competitions now. Even adults race 'em.

he he he, brilliant.

when i get me some disposable income i'm getting one of those.

good sharp shots too :)

Yep, people can carry them in the boot of the car to races . Did look to import some from China at one point, but then you need spares etc ...too much hassle. Great looking bikes though....you can get easy rider style versions as well ;)

Great fun, I went go karting one night and these were on after the karts on the same track..:)

You want to see them go...:shock:

Great captures, i got one of these for my kids at christmas 7bhp and does about 30, and so bloody scarey when ur knees are at your chin at that speed.

barrymoir said:
Great captures, i got one of these for my kids at christmas 7bhp and does about 30, and so bloody scarey when ur knees are at your chin at that speed.

Have you ridden it Barry..:shock:

Pictures please..:D

You wouldn't catch me on one of those, I'd squash it! :embarasse

Looks great fun though :clap:

I have a photo of Barry on his bike......but Im not going to post it unless he wants me to!! :whistle2:

Great pics Kris :)

Hehehehe i found some kids (and adults) playing in a car park up the road from me in July last year, and took a few pics too, heres one ;)

minimoto.jpg

busterboy said:
Have you ridden it Barry..:shock:

Pictures please..:D

Lol yeah ive ridden it and came off it a sore one too, as to the price, i bought this one for 120 or 150 quid brand new.

here is me and my wee one on it, his face is like that cos i had his finger trapped in the brakelever lol

lol janice.

minimoto.jpg

Oh the numbers on the front were my 15 year olds idea :whistle2:

barrymoir said:
Oh the numbers on the front were my 15 year olds idea :whistle2:

Cracking shot Barry.. No 69..:suspect1:

Some members here will be thinking along different lines but I know that fellow Yorkshireman Jamie Whitham used that number throughout his career..:thumb:

EDIT

Just seen the EXIF and that shot was taken on New Years Day..:clap:

lol busterboy, i err forgot to get petrol for it on christmas, and had no car at the time so the poor kids had to wait, then that day they had to wait more lol.

I dont drink so No hangover on New Years Day, there was a gang of us down that day with quads, minimotos, and mariokart style buggies lol

Back