Edit My Images
Yes
8720235222_b43fe01ef4_b.jpg

8719114025_4f6b3fb146_b.jpg

8720235364_1d68dc5484_b.jpg

8720235374_502e67bba9_b.jpg

8720235252_bc7a9027bf_b.jpg

8720235282_93b1c62640_b.jpg

Oh go on then - I will reply to your post ;)

#1 looks a little over processed, not a lot but once you notice the artifacts you kinda get drawn to them (sorry)

The rest are superb and that white 'cinzano' mustang really was a beautifully turned out car - did you spot the tow vehicle for it in the paddock -

BH%2005-05-13%20%20006-L.jpg

Think stepside truck and then add a huge dose of steroids drool factor 10 for sure.

Your still on the crooked angles BUT not as radical as you used to - the Alfa has to be my pick of the bunce, such a photogenic car

.DAVID.

#3 for me Rod. Nice and sharp and great colours. Composition works well (yellow car in the background might look better a tad more into the frame, but thats really nitpicking). Love the concentration in the drivers face and the reflections in the side of the car. Great shot.

Oh go on then - I will reply to your post ;)

#1 looks a little over processed, not a lot but once you notice the artifacts you kinda get drawn to them (sorry)

The rest are superb and that white 'cinzano' mustang really was a beautifully turned out car - did you spot the tow vehicle for it in the paddock -

Think stepside truck and then add a huge dose of steroids drool factor 10 for sure.

Your still on the crooked angles BUT not as radical as you used to - the Alfa has to be my pick of the bunce, such a photogenic car

.DAVID.

Thanks David, you are right about #1, I have been struggling with processing recently and I tried different settings on this one, as you say it's a tad overdone. I think I saw you, did you have a rather large hat on?

Rod.

#3 for me Rod. Nice and sharp and great colours. Composition works well (yellow car in the background might look better a tad more into the frame, but thats really nitpicking). Love the concentration in the drivers face and the reflections in the side of the car. Great shot.

Many thanks, Neil, I have a soft spot for Alfas having owned two Suds back in the day!!

Excellent clarity in these. The type of Druids shots I would have loved to replicate when down there. The angle you have worked on 2 and 3 works better for me. Particularly the alfa shot, my only slight niggle would be some of the crops eliminate some of the background car, which is a shame as the cars behind definitely add something to the shots.
Matty

Thanks David, you are right about #1, I have been struggling with processing recently and I tried different settings on this one, as you say it's a tad overdone. I think I saw you, did you have a rather large hat on?

Rod.

I did indeed have a rather fetching 'anti sunburn' hat on and guess what. . . . I didn't get burnt or sunstroke which is what usually happens when I'm out track side for three days straight.

To be fair the mini probably isn't the best one to try processing techniques with as the dayglo wheel arches play havoc with the settings.

.DAVID.

I have to ask, whats going on with the wheel of the chase car in the first shot?

the rest look superb.

Edit : Scratch that, Its just become clear that it's the wheel of another car along side the lead car, that really messed with my eyes.

Last edited:
Back