Minolta X300

Name
alan
Edit My Images
Yes
with Tamron 35-70 lens discovered boxed in attic.Reckon it's worth anything?Tenner?or not even that.:)

So perhaps I've stumbled on a little gem? :)
It's fitted to the Minolta.

I have a Minolta XG-M which is a very similar camera to the X300 and I love using it. I say stick some film and a battery in it and have a play. Sadly the lenses from the manual Minolta cameras don't fit the Sony DSL bodies without an optical adapter. Shame as the Minolta Rokkor lenses are amongst some of the nicest manual focus lenses I've used and can be had for peanuts these days.

Edited to say....that Tamron lens you have could well be an Adaptall and can be used on lots of cameras.

Last edited:
My first camera was an X300....ah..memories, a great camera company swallowed by a we do everything consumer giant.

Paul

Presumably this lens couldn't be used with a DSLR?
I used a roll of film years ago and never got them developed,assuming they'd be rubbish.Still got the film somewhere :)

I have a Minolta XG-M which is a very similar camera to the X300 and I love using it. I say stick some film and a battery in it and have a play. Sadly the lenses from the manual Minolta cameras don't fit the Sony DSL bodies without an optical adapter. Shame as the Minolta Rokkor lenses are amongst some of the nicest manual focus lenses I've used and can be had for peanuts these days.

Edited to say....that Tamron lens you have could well be an Adaptall and can be used on lots of cameras.

Oh! Shame that! Thanks :thumbsdown:

Back