Minx 52 for 2021

@StuartPearson Thank you for the comments I appreciate them and the tips which I will bear in mind for future thank you.

Film - Once the cut has been made, you can't put the metal back :0 I feel the coin needed a little bit of an anticlockwise turn to get it properly level.
Smooth - A fun bit of art in the city, and really quite large.
Toys - Two toys for the price of fun. She was quite a fun model. A shame that Julia's arm encroached into the shot, but it can be hard to get shots on the street without something extra being in the shot.
Artificial - They've done a decent job of re-creating the frontage. Bang on for the theme.
Snappers - Was there the possibility of getting her fingers into the image too? A slightly different crop.
Looking Down - Nice separation from the background. Olivia's skirt could have completely merged with the background, but there is just enough separation to avoid it.
Hands - Yes, #1 for me. It feels a more delicate touch. I think the arms both coming in from their respective top corners balances it more than #2 too.
Glasses - Yup, certainly some glasses there. Not a shot anyone else got for the theme :)

That's one hell of a catch up Alison (y)

Back