Minx 52 for 24

Two interesting piccies Alison!

I'm intrigued by the phone box shot.
I like the composition and shadows in the second.

Two very good shots to start your 52. Similar finds in a way..... Like 'em!!
Thank you I see what you mean about the Similarity.
Yes, those are two nice images for the respective weeks. What happened in the first image, blown over or something?
Thank you.

They were not blown over it is an art installation that has been there quite some time

Aww... takes me back. It was years before I realised he was pink... we only had a black and white telly back then :LOL:

Bagpuss and are those clangers, all very soft
They are mice from the mouse organ. Clangers are pink and knitted but similar if like Helen you only had black and white Telly then.

I like that! Nicely set up.
Thank you
Aww... takes me back. It was years before I realised he was pink... we only had a black and white telly back then :LOL:
Lol.. he is more vibrant than I remember but I think I was lucky enough to have colour TV.

Filthy.

I crawled through a tunnel (probably intended for kids) to get a better view only to find the glass/Perspex was FILTHY (so were my hands and the knees of my trousers)
I spotted a cleaner patch and took this.

Filthy by Alison White, on Flickr

Major catch up indeed. Firstly, well done!!
All splendid takes. I particularly like 'filthy' as the filthy glass creates a nice kind of vignette.
And your shadows/silhouettes pre-vivid is neat. The goat is as unkempt as you can get, I reckon!!

Major catch up indeed. Firstly, well done!!
All splendid takes. I particularly like 'filthy' as the filthy glass creates a nice kind of vignette.
And your shadows/silhouettes pre-vivid is neat. The goat is as unkempt as you can get, I reckon!!

I quite liked the vignette effect of the filth too

Great catch up

The one that totally stopped me in my tracks was the shadows/vivid tech.

Great look.

Thank you both, I confess I prefer the Previvid version of the Silhouette.

Back