Mirkwood

Yes, I like this a lot. Has so much depth to it with the other trees disappearing into the mist. Great processing too, I love black and whites that actually have a full range of tones in them (y)

Wow that's a hell of a tree! A fantastic shot Graham! Talk about textures and atmosphere, Excellent... I reckon that would be a nice place for a night shot. Love this shot Graham, very nice work(y)

Love the texture in the tree, do you have any from a lower POV? Nice black and white processing too. Possible haloing down to resizing with high contrast?

Very nice work Graham

Yes, I like this a lot. Has so much depth to it with the other trees disappearing into the mist. Great processing too, I love black and whites that actually have a full range of tones in them (y)

Thanks Carl

Wow that's a hell of a tree! A fantastic shot Graham! Talk about textures and atmosphere, Excellent... I reckon that would be a nice place for a night shot. Love this shot Graham, very nice work(y)

Cheers Steve just stumbled across this really went up there for the lone tree.

Agree with the above comments. Fantastic shot and processing. B+W works a treat on this

Thanks Rich.

Love the texture in the tree, do you have any from a lower POV? Nice black and white processing too. Possible haloing down to resizing with high contrast?

Cheers Craig, no lower point of view to be honest dint think of it at the time I should have. It does look that with the haloing it does seem ok in the full res version.

Very nice work Graham

Thanks Alf.

Loving the black and white finish . Excellent
Martin

Cheers Martin

Agree with what's already been said, stunning photo, beautiful tonality.

Very nice Graham. I do like the textures and tones on the tree trunk as well as the mist drawing you in. Great conversion/processing.

Back