MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
:shrug:

lol2.jpg

a working progress

md;)

cheers guys

like i say its a working progress and i can see a finished photo in my head ...:D

md(y)

Last edited:
Yep Like the idea, it's going to be a very clever photo when you get the finished shot(y)

I think it would be a fantastic shot if you get the wee girl in the mirror to maybe outstretch her arms towards the girl outside the mirror. Thats a sure winning idea.

Yep Like the idea, it's going to be a very clever photo when you get the finished shot(y)

cheers mark . i just wondered what people thought about the idea. it does need some tweaks but it's the idea i'm interested in at the moment

I think it would be a fantastic shot if you get the wee girl in the mirror to maybe outstretch her arms towards the girl outside the mirror. Thats a sure winning idea.
cool thats another effort i'll try

thanks for the feedback.

md(y)

(y) I like the idea of her reaching out of the mirror though :D

(y) I like the idea of her reaching out of the mirror though :D

i think when i setup the proper shot ill use a older model and get the pose's right .

i'll also try the reaching out one.

i'll let you guys know how it goes..

md:D

This is really cool, I like it much. :D

Cool idea Dave - you can have a lot of fun with this - endless possibilities.

3232144779_ccbfe86fa1_o.jpg

I am glad I am not the only one that thought that.
I like it though..even though it does kinda wig me out a bit, (y)

:D thats part of the fun... thanks for the comment..

Cool idea Dave - you can have a lot of fun with this - endless possibilities. QUOTE]

:LOL:

i like it mate i do think you are right the possibilities are endless i will be having a proper play this weekend ...

:D

md(y)

Like what CT has done with the shot, very clever piece of pp. :clap:

I'll look forward to seeing the results of your proper play(y)

Mark:nuts:

very good liking that a lot! looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.
I like cts edit too

That's very clever! :clap:

I like that a lot!

It's already been said but very clever :clap: how about having the reflection reaching out to tap her on the shoulder? :thinking:

cheers guys...

i have alot of ideas for this theme just need to finish the decorating and get the mirror back on the wall. as soon as i get one done ill let you all know...

md(y)

very good but slightly unnerving...:runaway:

ooh, creepy! you know, that is what your reflection does when you turn your back on it...

Back