Mister Softee

thanks Andy - I think you're right !

I took this one first and quite liked the barrel being there..

I do like these, great faming and monochrome tone. Sadly Mr. Softee has seen better days and the images capture that well. Transported me back to my youth, all a long time ago much like Mr. softens better days!

I actually like the drum in the shot, although I think it might be better with the whole drum, rather than having it cropped. (y)

nice shot loved the mr softee ice cream, the van is a old bedford i think , and a black or blue mk2 granada or early bmw at the rear and a newish vectra c at the side, i like the drum it adds to the image

thanks for the comments folks - not sure if it was a Bedford

This was the badge on the front

wow thanks CH!P - look fantastic when restored !

The colours were amazing on it - this just has saturation raised a tad

8142819396_bd65be1fbb_c.jpg
[/url]

ah cool i new it was a early 60s rootes type van thout it was a bedford/ish very sought after now and it dont look to bad may still be savable

lovely shot.... with or without the barrel.....

we've still got prehistoric vehicles like that operating in our area now, hope the ice cream is a little fresher!

Hi, i would love to buy and restore this van, where abouts is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice. I'd echo the comments about the drum, but the saturated colour shots are lovely

Hi, i would love to buy and restore this van, where abouts is it?

Andrew - after having 2 messages removed and one edited, Perhaps you'd like to read the appropriate section of the site rules, particularly with regard to attempting to trade outwith the classifieds section or via PM...

Back