mistical sunrise

Name
jason osborne
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking through my archives and manage to find this shot from the lakes,windermere i believe, took on my first camera pansonic FZ8.
Done a little pp saturation,contrast etc to create an atmospheric feel to the image,

glowing-mist.jpg

Thanks for looking and c&c is welcome

ozzy

Very nice - great atmosphere to it.

Now that is a stunner, so beautiful. One of the best landscape shots Ive seen on the net this week.

Nice warm glow, you can just feel the warm water can't you. This would have made a super portrait shot as well (y)

I like it also. I kind of like the composition the way it is with more focus on the reflections in the water. Would have been nice to have more of the tree reflection though. Looks like a really warm dreamy scene.

Very nice - great atmosphere to it.

Now that is a stunner, so beautiful. One of the best landscape shots Ive seen on the net this week.

Nice warm glow, you can just feel the warm water can't you. This would have made a super portrait shot as well (y)

Love the light and colour ...... on this (y)

Paul

Thanks for your comments,glad you all like(y)

I like it also. I kind of like the composition the way it is with more focus on the reflections in the water. Would have been nice to have more of the tree reflection though. Looks like a really warm dreamy scene.

Very nice , shame the tree is cut off though

Personally i couldnt agree more regarding the tree in the composition but unfortunately couldnt position the camera any further back due to a large enbankment behind me so it had to be a compromise with the half tree and half reflection scenario.

Thanks for your feedback guys.

Really like this! Did the scene have this hazy/misty look already or did you do something in Photoshop? Either way, a lovely result! :)

The hazy/misty look is natural as they come klopek just boosted saturation and contrast in cs4:)

Stunning. Really conveys the feel you were after.

Back