Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_69I3983-Edit-Edit.jpg

Larger version here

C&C welcome

Thank you for looking.

Very, very nice Tom. Lovely cloud colours, but doesn't it look strange with snow on a beach?

Andy

Very, very nice Tom. Lovely cloud colours, but doesn't it look strange with snow on a beach?

Andy

Thanks for your comments Andy - much appreciated.

I think its the combination of snow on the dark volcanic beach - it is actually black but has sunglow on it here - which gives some very unusual colour tones.

Tom

Very nice(y)(y). It's maybe the effect of the fog but the horizon looks way out

Serene with great colours. Like it very much. I'd agree with BRASH about the horizon, but it doesn't detract from the impression that the image generates.

Very nice(y)(y). It's maybe the effect of the fog but the horizon looks way out

Appreciate your comments - many thanks.

It is the patchiness of the sea mist which is giving that impression. The mist extends much further right than the frame and the true horizon is not visible through the mist.

Serene with great colours. Like it very much. I'd agree with BRASH about the horizon, but it doesn't detract from the impression that the image generates.

Thanks for your comments Russell.

Have just replied to BRASH re the horizon so I won't repeat it here.

Tom

I quite like that, is that snow on the beach? The fog in the distance rolling toward the shore looks fab.

I quite like that, is that snow on the beach? The fog in the distance rolling toward the shore looks fab.

Thank you for your comments - much appreciated.

That is snow on the beach.

Tom

I love the colours and the atmosphere of this Tom but there is a bit too much plain snow bottom left for me.

I love the colours and the atmosphere of this Tom but there is a bit too much plain snow bottom left for me.

Appreciate your comments Donna.

It does look very plain, maybe too plain, but it's still a lovely capture.

Very nice pic, thats the kind I would have hanging on the wall at home

Back