MITSUBISHI EVOLUTIO IX

For me, this isn't photography. It's art. I know there's a thin line between the two sometimes but this is just plain art to me not photography.
Saying that, I also appreciate art. I love it. Great colours and all round very impressive :)

For me, this isn't photography. It's art. I know there's a thin line between the two sometimes but this is just plain art to me not photography.
Saying that, I also appreciate art. I love it. Great colours and all round very impressive :)

I agree to be honest. But then the two seem to be heavily linked these days. Pick up any Photography magazine or look on any forum and its full of images based more on art/graphic design rather than photography. This is about as "arty" as I get-as I usually hate the "processed-to-hell" type art images. Give me a nice B&W portrait any day... :)

Very true. I am not a fan of when photographs only get the wow factor because they have been manipulated to hell. It isn't the photograph you took anymore.
In your case above, it wasn't meant to be a simple photograph, so the art effect is expected. Still like it anyway. Shows pretty good photoshop skills at least :)

thanks for all the nice comments everyone, might have some more car pics up soon.

Back