Mixed bag from Bempton/Flamboro'

Edit My Images
Yes
A few from a couple of days over at Flamborough earlier this week.

Weather was lovely, a bit too good really, hardly any breeze kept most of the flying birds a little too low.

D500, 500pf, exif with each shot

As usual, all C&C, thoughts welcome

Gannets in Love......1/800th, f5.6, ISO 1250

Gannets 1024.jpg

Guillemot fly by.......1/2500th, f5.6, ISO320

Guillemot.jpg

Fish for Dinner........1/2000th, f5.6, ISO400

Guillemot with fish.jpg

A Goodyear (groan:) ) for the Herring gull chicks ......1/640th, f8, ISO125 @700mm (1.4 tele)

Herring gull chick.jpg

Incoming Razor bill.....1/2500th, f5.6, ISO320

Raz in flight 1024.jpg

Good set

Thanks Jeff

Excellent images

Thanks Kevin

I've a feeling we might have met, your name definitely rings a bell. Did you go to the last FBO BBQ at the Sea Life centre, it would have been August 2019?

We were stood in a group talking with Craig T and John B? Obviously there could well be more members called Kevin and I could be totally wrong :LOL:

Great pics....love the first one.

Thanks Bob

Well Done

Thanks Mike

Fantastic set Phil.

Thanks Darren

All comments much appreciated, cheers

Thanks Jeff

Thanks Kevin

I've a feeling we might have met, your name definitely rings a bell. Did you go to the last FBO BBQ at the Sea Life centre, it would have been August 2019?

We were stood in a group talking with Craig T and John B? Obviously there could well be more members called Kevin and I could be totally wrong :LOL:

Not me, sorry but might have been Kev Denny. You may have met me at Bempton Cliffs where I volunteer or through my blog “Bempton Birder”.

All comments much appreciated, cheers

Kevin Groocock said:
Not me, sorry but might have been Kev Denny. You may have met me at Bempton Cliffs where I volunteer or through my blog “Bempton Birder”.

Yes, possibly Bempton Kevin. I believe the BBA is/has been back, one I've yet to be lucky enough to see, even though I was there when it was seen a couple of years ago :banghead:

Great stuff, Razorbill being my favourite.

Thanks Wez

Love these Phil- the Gannets are just terrific :)

Les

Thanks Les

Last edited:
es, possibly Bempton Kevin. I believe the BBA is/has been back, one I've yet to be lucky enough to see, even though I was there when it was seen a couple of years ago :banghead:

The BBA is indeed back on the cliffs! Two days now! Although I'm only a mile away, I've not been to see it due to the crowds and lack of distancing on the view points. Did have good views last year though.

Back