Edit My Images
Yes
hey guy's few pics of my car

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

aagghh is it the law to have deep dish wheels on vw? seen soooo many lately haha as for the pictures i like number 4 the best altho the fans and reflections are abit distracting! nice to see some experimenting with different angles!!

No speed bumps around your area then?

yeah air ride is a fully adjustable system, think range rover style..

pics were just a few quick shots taken around work, not really been out due to the snow

yeah air ride is a fully adjustable system, think range rover style..

pics were just a few quick shots taken around work, not really been out due to the snow

I still don't fully understand are they just adjustable coilovers or hydraulics with push button to adjust?

haha got to admit that is pretty cool! id be doing it all the time and confusing people! I bet they dont come cheap tho ''/

depends if you shop about, those front struts above should be $800 but they did a new yr blow out at $299 so not all bad

Love the car. I had a silver mk4 anni for a while.

I don't suppose you had a scooby and a white mk4 did you?

its staying black with it being an anniversary, was very tempted to go for a imola yellow though haha

Nice car :)
That is seriously low!
I thought my MR2 was low,with 2" ground clearance at the splitter,but after looking at these....
I annoy the hell out of traffic behind me if its a stretch of road with speed humps-No matter how slow i go-it still scrapes...Really must sort it out.
That adjustable ride must be VERY handy!

Now THAT is low but looks sensational. Wheels suit the car perfectly too - top choice!

yeah mate on ed38, ukmivs, vwvortex,airsociety to haha

does anybody know when a down graded pbpro account returns to image viewing?

Not going for a white respray on this one then Jake? ;)

Excellent work as always, looks the part.

not on this one, i actually really want to go for imola yellow, but its an anni and im 50/50 as to do it... i mean how good does this look??

4787647441_6b7d190848.jpg

4788279684_93b7b7a8ff.jpg

4770452394_3da8428349_z.jpg

Nice car dude!! I got a white bora static on its arse!! Scrape every speed bump and probs destroy my sump but never mind!! Its fun

Im on ukmiv's but yet to get pics up, im struggeling to get wheels!! I want merc alphards really

well this quickly went off topic...

sorry but the first set do nothing for me, its a black car on a blown background, some of them the focus point seems to be on the ground rather than the car and some of them are just not interesting photos..

the 2nd/3rd set are better but still have alot of clutter in the background of the image you would be better having it againsed a blank wall than a set of stairs, my eyes are drawn into those instead of the subject...

first set were when i first bought the camera. still practising, but can easilly crop and fix that in ps.

for me car pics dont work the same as say portrait etc, just sticking a car in the centre of the frame looks odd.

there is a guy in ireland who does rep alphards £700 with tyres and adaptors

tastes just like candy by cuprajake1, on Flickr

gti by cuprajake1, on Flickr

Hi mate, not bad for first attempt I guess :) Practice makes perfect! Quite hard shooting that colour car though I can imagine...look into getting a Circular Polarizing Filter...will make a world of difference :)

haha had a Circular Polarizing fitted, i think the artifical light really didnt help,

waxed the car today, so mite take it out into the scenery for a less urban shoot

Jake loving the car youve done a awesome job on this one the same as the white one you did! how hard was it to do the hard lines? This is deff worth a cover :D where abouts are you could have a word with someone :D lol

Back