MMYT Charity Rally (56k No)

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
As a charity thing, people paid upwards of £300 for a seat in a rally car on a some small stages, maybe only about 15 miles all together which does not give much time to get from stage to stage, and the weather didn't help!

dfdaae63.jpg

Img_8219x.jpg

Img_8185x.jpg

The split second a large dent was put into a kerb, and alloy
Img_8122x2.jpg

Img_8095x.jpg

The second shot (scooby in full flight) is a cracker and I love the expression on the little girls face in the fourth, the framing and focus in that shot is excellent!!

Don't know if it's just with me, but a few of the photos seem to be a tad underexposed? :) I had a play and i think these look about right on my tft.

Jonny said:
Don't know if it's just with me, but a few of the photos seem to be a tad underexposed? :)

They looked a bit on the dull (as in brightness :) ) side to me as well.

i think the flying scoob is excellent!

Those two look about right to me. Bright enough to be presentable but still convey a sense of the day being a bit dull :)

The first ones do look a tad flat, but as you said, the light was crap.

Is it just me, or do you seem to have an awful lot of motorsport events on the isle of man?

Great shots, favourite would have to be the second, wheels off the ground, great framing of the car, and the headlights piercing ahead of it look great:thumb:

Gandhi said:
Is it just me, or do you seem to have an awful lot of motorsport events on the isle of man?

Nothing else to do?
:p

Scooby for me as well, they do look a bit dark. Good excuse for some retail therapy ;)

Gandhi said:
The first ones do look a tad flat, but as you said, the light was crap.

Yeah we have a bit, lol. I'm the islands rally tog so I'm at every event, and as this place is so small, they are all pretty much on my doorstep. (I get a few quid for it too ;))

Retail therapy, hmmmmm, best get the new camera out the way first, got a new job too, so more pennies into the kitty.

Cheers for the comments

Cracking set of pics. Is it just me or does that Nova look like it's close to rolling?!

SammyC said:
Luke! Trust your histogram!
LMAO!

Back