Mobile Broadband

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for Mobile broadband to use with my new Macbook thats in the post!

Just wondering what peoples experiences have been with the various providers.

I'm not too fussy about network as I live in Edinburgh and I can't see myself having too many issues with coverage but I would prefer either PAYG or a 1 month contract so that I can chop and change should I move or find the coverage isn't wonderful.

Have been with T-mobile for a year now and seems a good service-No problems with them and for £15 a month am quite happy.

I can get you a good discount on 3 if you can wait til I get back in the office on Monday. While I wouldn't necessarily recommend our voice services, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend our mobile broadband offerings. A good deal cheaper than the competition, even before a discount, and the best data network by a country mile :) Gimme a PM if you're interested and I can drop you details of the discount.

I can get you a good discount on 3 if you can wait til I get back in the office on Monday. While I wouldn't necessarily recommend our voice services, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend our mobile broadband offerings. A good deal cheaper than the competition, even before a discount, and the best data network by a country mile :) Gimme a PM if you're interested and I can drop you details of the discount.
Where were you 6 weeks ago when i signed with 3 to an 18 month contract, 5gb allowance for £15 a month, no sooner than i signed and they upped the allowance to 15gb a month.

Im happy with the service but annoyed thay have trebled the allowance for the same price.

Vodaphone are doing a 6month contract - 3GB - £15 per month with free dongle thingy. Supposed to have very good coverage. I dont use it so cant recomment, but was looking into best deal for me a little while ago and this was one of the best.
Good Luck

Back