Mobile internet

Edit My Images
No
Hi

Does anyone use mobile internet if so, which provider?

Thanks,
Deb

Don't vodafone do unlimited for £6 a month or something.

tmobile web'n'walk for 7,5 inc tax for last 2 years;)

I use Orange and O2 (its a work Thing) 3G connectivity with my laptop(s). Don't really have any preference very very rarely get the claimed data rates for 3G on either of them, unless I'm in an airport or City center.

i just use my o2 XDA pocket-pc mobile and connect it to my pc via usb to act as a modem...phone gives the laptop the net connection, reasonably fast.

I use Vodafone. Have had this connection for 3 months now and get connections of 3.6 which is incredable compared with my previous dialup! Only signed up for 12 months at £15 a month. Most other providers look for an 18 or 24 month contract but alot can change in that time. There is a fair usage of 3gb per month on my package which is good. So far I haven't even managed half of that even with a couple of software downloads. You can see you usage monitored on the dashboard software. 3 are also offering a service but watch the overspill. If you accidently go over the fair usage there is a hefty charge. Last but not least, the customer service I've had from V has been very good.

I use 3 via a smartphone if that counts? I've always been very pleased with it and have the £15 talker package plus a £5 unlimited data. Via bluetooth to a laptop it works well too!

A great many of the pro 'togs I see are using these at Red Carpet events. Thankfully, my photos are not as time-critical as theirs, but they do the job a treat.

Cheers,
James

Back