Mojo Hunting at Dorset....

R

RobbieW

.... well today was mojo hunting day, and with the right tutor and some god old english fish and chips it all seemed to go very well.

This is one of my attempts at "Milky Water" taken at Kimeridge Bay whilst getting my feet very wet. I think it could of done with a slightly longer exposure but I didn't have a ND filter so I am quite pleased with how it went.

2291551191_fe33935454_o.jpg

2293553324_2b446d1017_o.jpg

I will update the thread with more pics at the week goes on, but just wanted to get one posted tonight :rules:

C&C welcome...

Rob

You should be pleased with these shots. The water has an icy texture and I like the angle of the rocks/stones. Looks like you found found your mojo and I hope you didn't get your feet too wet (y)

We need a Dorset meet sometime soon!

Good Job Robbie, they look like the sea has frozen!

If you want some more interesting colours in this kind of shot I'm afraid the only answer is to get there in time for the sunrise (sunset works too, depends where east and west is relative to the beach). This will also give you the added benefit of less light = longer exposure time.

Glad you found your Mojo!

Panzer

If you want some more interesting colours in this kind of shot I'm afraid the only answer is to get there in time for the sunrise (sunset works too, depends where east and west is relative to the beach).

We were there between 3:30 and 5pm, hoping for the sun to set - but there was onyl cloud so no sun to set :( maybe next time.

Rob

We need a Dorset meet sometime soon!

:agree:

Almost there Rob. Maybe another few seconds and you'd have cracked it. The water does look nice and soft/smooth though against the hard shiny stone. Have your feet defrosted yet? :LOL:

:agree:

Almost there Rob. Maybe another few seconds and you'd have cracked it. The water does look nice and soft/smooth though against the hard shiny stone. Have your feet defrosted yet? :LOL:

Next time I will get a ND filter and that will help, as for my feet, well they are at least dry now :LOL:

Back