Molly - not quite sure!

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this in the winter sunshine and was just about to delete it and thought about it, I actually quite like it, what does anyone else think?

Doesn't look quite in focus but there's something about it that stands out, colours in the eyes against the background maybe :D

Like it :D

It says to me 'I'm a lovely lab looked after by someone who cares for me'
And the pic's just fine!

Briony, can you please not bring her to any TP meets...

I'm a doggy nut and working stupid hours can't have a dog atm, if she comes I'm never going to get any photos :D

Briony, can you please not bring her to any TP meets...

I'm a doggy nut and working stupid hours can't have a dog atm, if she comes I'm never going to get any photos :D

Come here and get some practice then:) as I have 2 and they love posing, may even get the kites to play also with a bit of persuasion, can also offer nice big orpington chickens to photograph lovely colours and may even get a snake, lizards, skunk, meerkat etc thrown in from work.:LOL::LOL:

I showed the photo to our resident expert on all things Labrador, who said "woof... grrrr-rrrr!"

I'm taking that to translate from doggy to something along the lines of "Phwoar!", so I've had to say that's not the way to behave... it's a photo forum and you are supposed to comment on the picture, not the model.

I showed the photo to our resident expert on all things Labrador, who said "woof... grrrr-rrrr!"

I'm taking that to translate from doggy to something along the lines of "Phwoar!", so I've had to say that's not the way to behave... it's a photo forum and you are supposed to comment on the picture, not the model.

She is a poser and so is the other one I have.:love:

Back