5144305372_705f857e43_b.jpg

The next two are just a bit of fun.
#3 New houses
5143761163_4efb598e2f_b.jpg

#4 Beaufort Castle
5144405860_80e8bc0d6f_b.jpg

Hope you enjoy! (y)

The Golf course shot is :cool:

Su-ferkin-perb! Love these! Who's have ever thought strapping a bloody big fan on your back was going to be a good idea!

absolutely ace shots there. love to have a crack at this someday... actually just remembered... my mate has got a helicopter! :bonk:

i hate just saying good work... but there's nothing i could suggest to crit! love the tag line on your watermark too. (y)

Yet again such interesting images! No 1 is my fave but love the use of the tilt, and from your view point have made the sceen look exactly like a viewer at a model village.

love the last two tilt shift shots, really need to try and do something like this myself.

Thanks guys!

Jeremy - The owners of the distillery may disagree ;)

The Tilt & Shift is faked in Photoshop and is really easy if you have a suitable elevated shot. Works best when you have few red or yellow items as looks more toyish (if that makes sense). Here's what I do:

#1 - Duplicate photo as layer.
#2 - Apply lens filter - amount depends on image size, etc.
#3 - Apply a layer mask
#4 - Use gradient fill (reflected gradient) to bring area required (plane of focus) back into sharpness.
#5 - Boost saturation to add to toy-town feel.

That's it!

Class photos all of them. (y)
#1 is probably my fave. Love the layers of depth.

Absolutely stunning, love the mist layers on the first one, they are all great as usual. (y)

Back