Monitor screwed by a fly

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
My photo PC is in the "shed", it's brick and quite secure, not from flies that is. Working on an image last week with the door open a few small fruit fly types crawled across the monitor, I just brushed them off, as you do and plodded on. Next day same thing, one fly was persistent and would not brush off so I stabbed at it gently with a finger, and there it stayed, smack in the middle of the screen, dead; problem is it's on the underside of the screen and stares at me every time I switch on. bugger...

I feel for you and know your pain, I had a thunderfly crawling over my monitor last year and decided to pick it up with my finger end, unfortunately it had got under the front screen and was crushed. I was gutted when I realised what I'd done and hoped it would eventually disperse as it decomposed but the little bugger is still there. It's only little but my eyes are drawn to it every time I look at a photo. I just don't want to send it in for a service and be without my monitor for a few days so I guess I'll have to put up with it. Hope yours doesn't drive you to the point of distraction !

Back