Montage

Name
Jem Raid
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello there,

K and the half circle of leaves

52181673744_0f2e9b7ac2_c.jpg

Some cardboard from a box, a ventilation grille with every hole cut out, some wire fencing with a branch growing through it also cut out, some leaves each one in two pieces to vary the colour and transparency and K's pose. I tried various poses before this one, turned her round to face the edge and altered her sight line, perfect, I was really pleased.

Cheers

Last edited:
It's a lovely picture with lots to look at and you've obviously put a lot of thought and work into it. Well done.

I'd be disappointed to have cropped her toes and that seems to de drawing my eye and attention but perhaps there was some reason for this or it doesn't matter to you.

Great picture.

Hello WW,

Thanks for the comments really good of you.
Your advice about K's feet is right, fortunately it was on Flickr and I was able to replace it so the altered version is now above.

Cheers - J

Very nice montage type capture Jem, and very well presented.

Thanks @G.K.Jnr. nice of you to say so, should you be interested in having a go there is a very good book about it by Catherine McIntyre called, "Visual Alchemy" Abe Books would be a good place to start. It does not have great lists of Ps how to's but does have some very good tips and 100's of images.

Cheers - J

Thanks @G.K.Jnr. nice of you to say so, should you be interested in having a go there is a very good book about it by Catherine McIntyre called, "Visual Alchemy" Abe Books would be a good place to start. It does not have great lists of Ps how to's but does have some very good tips and 100's of images.

Cheers - J

Thanks for that Jem, I have actually done many of these type of shots in the past with some being quite successful but not played around with this type of photography for a time or two.

Hello there

52188807561_b173c272d4_b.jpg

K and a Fractal or two.

Cheers - J

Back