Months of batterling with D2zs

Name
mandie
Edit My Images
Yes
Struggled with my D2XS from day one.Got it 6 months ago and battled with vast array of menus.:bang:
Tirpitz wanted it so did a deal,he got me new D90 in exchange for the D2xs.In great light the D2xs was spot on.Problem was i was moving up from a D40x so a beginners camera,so to jump to the D2xs with a manual that looked like war and peace it was just to much to take in.
Got my D90 this weekend and cant tell you happy i am with it.Turned in every pic a keeper,sharp with lovely colour.
Tirpitz goes out first time with D2xs and gets a jaw dropper of a photo,High hit rate on Flikr ,awards and everything.First blinking time out:dummy:
Were as i got buggar all out of it :LOL:
Well the better man wins,goes to show you need to know what your doing,and if you do blinding results,even tho im a little gutted:( have to say right decision for me,as love the results im getting from D90:love::LOL:

Or maybe should be "battling" :)

Whatever glad you got it sorted out

Glad everything worked out for both Parties. When i first got my 1D, and my 300D for that matter. I Couldn't get ****** out of it. But i don't really have a problem with either now! Just needed to spend some time with both playing with them!

Having said that the D2Xs and the D90 are both A+ cameras!

Yes were both very happy!Did give it time to try and master D2xs,just didnt happen for me,Clearly has first time round with Tirpitz:D.
But he does have a D200 so menus half way there.Even dug my heels not to admit defeat, common sense ruled as D90 much more my in the middle level(y)

Back