Critique Moon Jellyfish

Name
Kev
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys and girls, I posted a shot of an Atlantic Sea Nettle Jellyfish yesterday from my trip to The Deep, in Hull. Just done some PP on this little Moon Jellyfish from the trip.

I'm not sure how it's going to look, since PP was done on my laptop with an uncalibrated screen. Looking at it on my phone screen it's a little dark, but samsung screens are generally quite vibrant, so it may be okay.

Let me know how it looks (I need to spend some time clearing away a few specks in the water still) but i wanted to see if everything looked okay first.

C&C very much welcomed.

Moon Jellyfish by K Stanley, on Flickr

Last edited:
It looks fine to me on my phone, but agree about the specks in the water.
But what the hell are you doing posting photos at 4:55 in the morning ;).

That's the problem with aquatic photography, the water has so many specks to clone out.

As for the time i posted the image, i was bored and didn't fancy going to bed. I find the more time i spend with photography, the better life is in general :)

I love this image, it is stunning. I would not clone out the specks if I was you. This might sound strange but it almost looks like the background is space with stars etc, beautiful image.

I love this image, it is stunning. I would not clone out the specks if I was you. This might sound strange but it almost looks like the background is space with stars etc, beautiful image.

Really like this image and I also like the specks.

Andy

As above, specks and all.

Thanks everyone! I have decided to leave the specks, i shown my girlfriend the photo (the only person who see's my photo's other than on here) and the first thing she said is to keep the specks, as it looks like it's in space!

Obviously everyone has came to the same conclusion here (y)

Thanks for all the comments everyone, the best response to any of my photo's (y) made my week.

Just had a look at your flickr Kev and I also like the vertical one as well.

Andy

Thanks Andy, I appreciate you took the time out to goto my flickr and have a look (y)

Back