Moonlite Night

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my first real try at using layers in CS2, i quite like it, Hope some of you viewers will offer some C&C.

WestHarling.jpg

Thanks....

Last edited:
I had a quick look at this one this morning but ran out of time to stop and leave a comment.

You've changed it since then, yes??

It's a good job and you've crafted it well but there are, or as it is now, were a couple of things that snagged for my taste. The colour of of the shot and the moon were too far apart, which obviously isn't the case now but the other one remains.

You have that wonderful moon behind the church but the light is hitting it from the the front. I think there's lots of millage in the idea if you keep working it. :)

I agree with the others, however that moon shot has loads of detail in it.

Something which grabs my eye is the tree directly right to the tower. It looks too see though and I can't take my eye off of it!

Really good idea.

Thanks all, Points taken, I have had another go with a slighly different view of the moon. But i feel i still have a way to go...

Yes Dazzajl, changed it to a B&W, the first as you know was not that good..
But thought i might throw it in for more C&C..

WestHarlingchurchbw2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the 1st better than the edit. Can you clarify, you are using two layers, and artificcially creating a larger than life moon? I mean this is not something you would ever see in real life...

Hi EGary.
Yes two layers, In the moon image I had to resize the image to get it to fit into the frame, that inturn made the moon its self much larger.

I was using the Digital Photo tutorial of 2007.

Just had to edit the second try above..

Back