Morayshire @ Barrow Hill

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
No
Awkward light most of the day, and goodness it was cold!

just noticed a head getting in the way..

morayshire @ Barrow Hill #2 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

morayshire @ Barrow Hill #3 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

morayshire @ Barrow Hill #5 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

morayshire @ Barrow Hill by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Wasn't sure weather to crop the diesel out in this one

morayshire @ Barrow Hill #9 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

I couldn't quite get the steam to stand out, but I still like it.

morayshire @ Barrow Hill #7 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Thank you for looking, c+c welcome.

Its a fully working sight, there is the deltic preservation shed, open to the public on saturdays, yesterday they had 2 colas and wcr 37's in. They are currently working on another deltic, tulyar. In the round house itself, they currently have blue peter, lms #1000, butler henderson and some others, the baby deltic they are working on. Out side is a host of older diesel locos too. Have a look at there events page, it certainly is worth a visit, plus they have a cafe too.

Its a fully working sight, there is the deltic preservation shed, open to the public on saturdays, yesterday they had 2 colas and wcr 37's in. They are currently working on another deltic, tulyar. In the round house itself, they currently have blue peter, lms #1000, butler henderson and some others, the baby deltic they are working on. Out side is a host of older diesel locos too. Have a look at there events page, it certainly is worth a visit, plus they have a cafe too.

Do they have much of a running line? I'd be coming up from Surrey so it needs to be worth visiting for the journey involved.

Last edited:
Back