Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Img_0007.jpg

Img_0010.jpg

Img_0014.jpg

Img_0016c.jpg

May I ask what ISO/lens you are using, I am thinking of buying a 7D as a wedding present to myself but I find the background a bit noisy. Nice pictures of the bird btw :)

Last edited:
You are getting some good natural captures Ken, and there is definately a sign of improvement with the bird itself,imo they do not seem so out of focus (y) Not sure if you are shooting through the double glazing still, which as mentioned in the past is not doing you any favours :shrug: A bit more info about what settings you used on these might help people advise you, if indeed that is what you are wanting ;) I am only guessing here that the light conditions for these were tolerable, but with the amount of noise showing it seems you were using a high iso and I wonder if you really needed to go as high as you did, again I am only guessing ;)

The first one was at 1/320 f6.3 1600 the rest were at 6400 ISO and either 1/320 or 1/500 all at f7.1. I don't always shoot through the Double Glazing :) just sometimes grab shots whilst eating.

Back