3848254593_b51a059814_o.jpg

#5 House & Sand at Uig
3849047094_437c9b9f3c_o.jpg

#6 For Andysnap & Horrocks - Lazy Beds!
3848256047_a54cf4881c_o.jpg

#7 I love my past-time
3849048320_6976bc7e59_o.jpg

Hope you enjoy them as much as me (y)

Absolutely Stunning shots, i take my hat off to you.

a friend of mine gets ariel shots as well, but hes got vertigo so he uses a kite.
its a 6 foot box kite with around a 1000 metres of line, with a cradle to mount the digi camera on.

well done again, cracking shots.

cheers paul

Stunning locations there... and some stunning shots to make the best of them!

I hate to point out the obvious, but you've made that classic 'beginner' error though and got a rogue apendage in front of the lens. Mind you, a foot rather than a finger is kinda cool. ;)

Mad b@stard, methinks. great shots, though - especially No 3. You're a braver man than I am...

Excellent shots Gary. The beaches and sea look very inviting.:)

Lovely set again mate. Only thing is I think you need to try and get some shots of less crowded beaches. Its like Blackpool down there.
Oh and thanks for the lazy beds.

Andy

Last edited:
Glad you are still into and enjoying your flying. Dunno why but I like the last best. Good set.

Absolutely stunning. #1 for me, but they are all so impressive.

Nice set ,i've been fortunate to have visited nearly all these locations ,and from ground level their stunning .But Gary has really hit the bulls eye so to speak with this collection ,well done sir .:clap:

Really must get me one of these microlite thingy ma jimmy's

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am pleased that others get a pleasure from them as well.

a friend of mine gets ariel shots as well, but hes got vertigo so he uses a kite.
its a 6 foot box kite with around a 1000 metres of line, with a cradle to mount the digi camera on.
I have a G10 which I have flown under a kite but having problems with the remote. Must try to fix this.

A note to your friend. The maximum legal height for flying a kite in the UK is 500ft. 3,000 is definitely aircraft territory! That said you would need strong arms to pull that back in :D

(y)

****The maximum legal height for flying a kite in the UK is 500ft***

How is anyone to know whether the law is being broken.....I can just imagine a copper walking by with a height measuring instrument and saying "morning all, I'm arresting you as your kite is 25' over height regulations".

****The maximum legal height for flying a kite in the UK is 500ft***

How is anyone to know whether the law is being broken.....I can just imagine a copper walking by with a height measuring instrument and saying "morning all, I'm arresting you as your kite is 25' over height regulations".

I guess you can go to any height.....but if it goes wrong:crying: ignorance of the law is no excuse;)

I'm always enthralled with your aerials, Gary. I think the picture of the house and sand is stunning. I have a hard enough time just taking photos...how do you manage to fly and photograph at the same time and live to tell about it?:LOL:

Fantastic, and I love your unique perspective on things (y)

Splendid. Dail Beag - one of my favourite places. Motivation to revisit soon.

Where was your launching site?

Last edited:
Just Stunning

Do live where you have photographed, if so you are a lucky man indeed.
But you must be insane to fly one of those things! :bonk:

But as I said, stunning.

Back