More Blackpool (Warning first photo is not pleasent)

Ashers

Suspended / Banned
Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
here is from my trip to the dole office today i decided to take some photos while i was out in blackpool before getting verbally harassed by a woman with a pram... and decided to return home to my loverly safe PLF. well i have put this photo in first for a reason to show the contrast the piccys ill be putting up :) of the nice seaside resort thats being improved. C and C please

1. just one of the dozen or so piles of sick i saw in town today
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m147/asherman_01/Blackpool/IMG_7553.jpg
Mod : Do we really need a picture of a pile of puke?

2. North Pier
IMG_7593.jpg

3.Couple taking a Stroll along the sea front
IMG_7589.jpg

4. Entrance to heaven?
IMG_7555.jpg

5. Ice cream stand
IMG_7576.jpg

6. sea front road is closed
IMG_7569.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Err....why am I worried about your calendar competition entry for next year :shake:

well bob i didnt want to give just the happy walk along the prom sort of view of blackpool i wanted it to be truthful to what i saa in blackpool. it was around lunch time and already people was throwing up in the streets. i like to not put suger coatings on things.

A few of these photos seem a little soft to me. I looked at #5 and it was shot at f/22. Why not shoot at f/11 and use a faster shutter speed? You don't really need the DoF increase for that shot and you'll avoid soft photos.

Dude,

*MORE OF* a Warning please. I nearly boked, I kid you not. That is an absolutely disgusting photo, and I am just about to have my tea!!!

Gary.

Chicken Chop Suey if i'm not mistaken :LOL:

A few of these photos seem a little soft to me. I looked at #5 and it was shot at f/22. Why not shoot at f/11 and use a faster shutter speed? You don't really need the DoF increase for that shot and you'll avoid soft photos.

1 step at a time. ive had my camera a year and a half ive just come off auto settings last week. it took me that long to dare to do that lol. i dont understand the F stops. although ive been reading books and magazines and people on here helping me. lol im a slow learner.

Not a fan of #1 at all and I agree they are all a little soft. Just keep it in manual now and experiment with the settings

( Canon is spelt wrong in your avitar )

i know its spelt wrong its to wind up the spelling nazi's on here :)

Getting the thread back on track....photography not spelling.

I'm a little more adept at wildlife shots than puke but figure that similar rules probably apply. With that in mind Ashers....next time, I suggest that you try to nail the focus on the carrots.

Bob

Back