More bloody basketball!!!

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm sure you guys are prob getting sick of me posting basketball all the time? Here are some from Sunday another easy win for the rocks, one of my ex-team mates (number 15) had another great game which I'm happy about.

RocksvSharks-5080.jpg

RocksvSharks-5088.jpg

RocksvSharks-5125.jpg

RocksvSharks-5147.jpg

RocksvSharks-8512.jpg

RocksvSharks-8525.jpg

RocksvSharks-8550.jpg

RocksvSharks-8585.jpg

They're very sharp considering the lack of natural light. Can't you get them to play outdoors? ;)

Radical improvement again Ally. Bloody excellent photos.

Excellent rule of thirds framing on the ambience work too. Love it.

Now, if you can get the white balance spot on then brilliant.

That said, no. 4 is superb.

D.

There are some nice shots here - really crisp - nice to see some team games that are not football - keep thenm comming

there are some good action shots here mixed with the exchange on emotions - the only thing i would say is that you put numbers with the photos it is easier to discuss them

There are some nice shots here - really crisp - nice to see some team games that are not football - keep thenm comming

there are some good action shots here mixed with the exchange on emotions - the only thing i would say is that you put numbers with the photos it is easier to discuss them

Thanks for the comments (y)

Oh WOW! That number 15 coached me on how to play basketball when I went to basketball camp in Bradford/Bingly. He is bloody good!

Good captures :)

Back