More Bluebells!

Name
Guy Boden
Edit My Images
Yes
Went away for the weekend to get some bluebell photos at Micheldever Wood in Hampshire. Not had a chance to do much with them yet but processed this last night :)

What do you need to do with them? Great as they are :)

Thats lovely and a lot more picturesque than the blue bells in my local woods.

thats an awful lot of bluebells, very nice shot

Wowsers :eek: That's a whole lot of Bluebells! You captured them beautifully too ;)

Thanks a lot for the comments :)

Spent a couple of days there. It's quite a large woodland and I was dissapointed at the amount of bluebells in the main area but found these on the last day just as I was leaving to go home :)

You did good there Mo..

Iv been looking for some a little closer to home! no joy though..

Well done..

Very nice. Wish I could find something like this local to me.

Well that's got me sold - Local woods seemingly named "Bluebell Woods" must have it's yearly blue carpet unrolled so I may pay a visit there this weekend :)

^^ Better be quick, they were definitely past their prime at the weekend!

Thanks a lot for the comments guys & gals. Here's another one from the same place at the same time:

Fantastic pictures. I love the second one as you eye is taken all the way through into the distance.

I'm hoping to get to Micheldever Woods in the next day or two :fingerscrossed:

Wonderful shots Mohain. (y)

I seem to remember that you've had great shots of bluebell woods before or am I going senile. :nuts:

Thanks a lot for the bigging up folks :) Susane, yes, I won one of last years monthly comps with a bluebells pic! That was taken at a different place though, Ashridge Forest in Herts :)

Now these are bluebell pics! Really nice mate. (y)

Every year I say, I am going to get me a bluebell pic but usually fail. Mostly because I have no idea where they are locally in any volume.

Thats some carpet of bluebells that you've found there Mohain. Love the colours superb(y)

Nice shots

This is very nice. The lighting really helps to create a lovely soft picture. There seem to be shafts of light which give texture to the picture.

Back