More BMX......

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quick one from Bank Holiday Monday, as allways C&C welcome(y)

Benham Barspin

2361643135_7844e88391_b.jpg

Too tight for me. I would rather see some of the flat bank with the BMXer at the top of it doing a barspin than a tight comp like that.

Timing is good thou

That is a the top of the flatbank, i was standing on a sub box at the very top to get the "looking down" kind of angle, and off to the sides was just a bunch of chav idiots so i cropped them because they were all pulling stupid faces or giving me the finger:LOL:

That is a the top of the flatbank, i was standing on a sub box at the very top to get the "looking down" kind of angle, and off to the sides was just a bunch of chav idiots so i cropped them because they were all pulling stupid faces or giving me the finger:LOL:

Yea it would of looked better with a side on angle. To show the height of the jump and also the height of the flat bank. Just tell those chavs to move on!! :LOL:

Why B&W? I always get the feeling that people use B&W to try to make a poor picture look good!

The color version was ok, the bank and box in the background are both a wierd pale blue colour and they looked a bit washed out. As i said, i just like B&W images, always have. I think they create a better atmosphere in photos.

I'm not saying it's no good but there isn't much natural light on his clothing so taking away the colour makes it darker.

Back