No
Another diversion from chasing Buzzards. Some bugs:

AAAAAbugs-01.jpg

AAAAAbugs-02.jpg

AAAAAbugs-04.jpg

AAAAAbugs-10.jpg

AAAAAbugs-08.jpg

AAAAAbugs-03.jpg

Excellent detail. My only concern is the catchlights. Since I don't do this kind of image, I can't suggest a way to address the concern. I like the colours and the DoF. Well done.

Cheers for the comments russ. I was using a ring flash and it does tend to leave light areas. Some could be cloned out I suppose. I sometimes experiment with the flash off camera but that depends a lot on the surroundings, it's not always easy to do th0.

Cheers again(y)(y)

Shame you miss the eyes on the ladybirds as the angles are great especially #2. The last one is quite a capture I might say (y)

Cheers for the comments russ. I was using a ring flash and it does tend to leave light areas. Some could be cloned out I suppose. I sometimes experiment with the flash off camera but that depends a lot on the surroundings, it's not always easy to do th0.

Cheers again(y)(y)

It is a shame that the light is a bit harsh in these, can you use some sort of home made diffuser with the ring flash :thinking: that may help soften the flash.

I've not seen a single ladybird in the garden or on my travels in Cornwall this year.

Back