~5 This is weird - it looks painted on
IMG_65161.JPG

~6
IMG_6486.JPG

~7
IMG_65851.JPG

~8
IMG_6684.JPG

~9 Didn't quite get this one right but thought I'd post it anyway for the colours, is there any saving it?
IMG_6915.JPG

tfl

Last edited:
I never knew doors would look so interesting. :LOL:

The pictures I have seen on here recently make me really want to go there.

Lovely set of shots Kelly, was the winery one when you went to see the sunset thre, and we were in Oia, like the ones that are framed with arches, #7 ha ha see we got the same door also, told you we should play snap :LOL:

Those are just beautiful (y) If I had to choose a couple then it would have to be #4 for its stunning simplicity and the use of the colours and #7 for the character of that door :clap:

Very colourful set, lovely tones

So many Santorini shots here, I really want to go :LOL:

Lovely shots Kel, well composed and exposed especially as some of them look like the light was quite harsh. My only crit is a couple look like they could do with a slight rotation, though some look it really is the natural architecture to be crooked. Great kel, love em (y)

I never knew doors would look so interesting. :LOL:

The pictures I have seen on here recently make me really want to go there.

It's a gorgeous island if you stick to the tourist trails. Husband and I must have driven every road there was and saw some quite neglected little parts of the island. But it's definitely worth a visit.

Thanks for your comment :D

Lovely set of shots Kelly, was the winery one when you went to see the sunset thre, and we were in Oia, like the ones that are framed with arches, #7 ha ha see we got the same door also, told you we should play snap :LOL:

Yup - when we went to Santo Wines and had a whole balcony (about 20 feet) to ourselves with a lovely cheese and wine platter :D

Thanks for your comments matey

Those are just beautiful (y) If I had to choose a couple then it would have to be #4 for its stunning simplicity and the use of the colours and #7 for the character of that door :clap:

Thank you very much for your comments :D

Very colourful set, lovely tones

Many thanks :D

So many Santorini shots here, I really want to go

Lovely shots Kel, well composed and exposed especially as some of them look like the light was quite harsh. My only crit is a couple look like they could do with a slight rotation, though some look it really is the natural architecture to be crooked. Great kel, love em

Thanks for your comments - I did try and straighten a few of them as best I could but you're right, all the buildings are wonky so I found it difficult to find a true line :LOL:

The colours in this place amaze me. Really well captured in the pictures and the exposures are handled great.

The colours in this place amaze me. Really well captured in the pictures and the exposures are handled great.

Thanks very much for your comments, but I think you have too much expectation of me - the exposure was more luck than judgement :LOL: It was challenging though :D

These are good. I like 4, 5, and 8!

#9 is out of focus. You can save it by selections, sharpening levels, and rim feathering.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Back