More DTM testing at Brands

Edit My Images
No
Took the day off work today and nipped over to Brands Hatch (many thanks to Nialgin for the heads up).

First time I've used my new D200 in anger and it performed well above my expectations. Continous frame shooting has produced some stunning results and I am very pleased indeed. These pictures are all "as is" from the camera apart from being resized and watermarked.

Damn these cars are loud! They are absolute monsters and I for one will be looking forward to seeing a pack of 20+ cars diving into Druids 8)

Clicky pics for bigger...

Full series @ http://www.itsnotarace.com/cpg132/thumbnails.php?album=48

Enjoy :thumb:

Nice pics 'evilowl'. :thumb:
Looks like you had good weather too. Unfortunately Brands is a bit too far for me to have gone to this, but would like to have been there...maybe I'll go to the race later in the year.
ps what lens were you using?
Thanks for sharing,
Rich

Cheers, yeah the weather was ace - it was a choice between Tues/Weds or today - metcheck.com said today was the best chance of decent sunshine and I'm glad I trusted them :)

I was using my Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 which also just happens to be for sale :whistle2: :D - I pick up my Nikkor 70-200 VR tomorrow

Nice captures, looks like the weather is finally coming onside:)

Love the flaming turbos, gives it something that bit special:thumb:

Some cool shots , are you going to the Silverstone Supercar event ? , I'm going to see if I can flatten 4 batteries on my 300D in 2 days :D

great pics mate :) i love the fire coming out of the thrid one and the first one looks just plain mean! good panning technique too.

wish i could have that 70-200 off you, my budget has to go on other things for now unfortunatly.

Back