More Exbury Bug and flower pictures

Name
Millie
Edit My Images
Yes
Having had great day at Exbury with my Dad and all the other TP peeps I have my first Macro pictures to post(y). I also want to thank Ingrid for lending me her lens(y). Please let me know what you think. Dads already sulking in the corner.:LOL:

MillieExbury-9.jpg

MillieExbury-6.jpg

MillieExbury-2.jpg

MillieExbury-1.jpg

MillieExbury-4.jpg

MillieExbury-3.jpg

More to Follow

Is it bad that I am jealous of an 11 year olds skills?

Well done, great set.

Edit: I had only seen the first lot. They get even better in your second post.
I had my best macro day last week, but nothing to equal those.

Last edited:
And the last 2

MillieExbury-13.jpg

MillieExbury-14.jpg

Thanks for looking.(y)

Last edited:
Hey Millie those are great, a super Macro tog in the making I think (y)

Well done Millie, really nice set, you put some of mine to shame , you've really got the hang of this macro thing (y)

Last edited:
Brilliant Millie!!! :)

I love your shield bug - a super shot, well done!!!

and really nice to meet you

Maria
x

Yeah not bad Millie, its the PP thats made the photos look this good.:D Seriously I am very proud of what you came back with.(y)

Great stuff Millie:clap: My favs are the flower (5), the Springtail and the last Shieldbug. Hope you had fun(y)

Nice one Millie. Some real corkers there. I think you need to start pestering your dad for some nice shiny macro gear, sorry Dave :)

They are lovely, Millie. I'm joining your Dad in a sulk in the corner! I think that you told my wife that your birthday is in August - start making your birthday list. I'm sure a lot of people on here will suggest suitable presents for your Dad to give you.

I looked at these and was impressed, it was enjoyable to see them. Then I saw that you are 11, wow, well done Millie, are you going to be giving lessons in macro any time soon? :) A really good set, well done and thanks for sharing them (y)

Well done......................I especially like the shield bugs and the wasp, but they are all excellent:clap:

Back