More Flying Ducks

Edit My Images
Yes
Further to my shots of Mallard in flight yesterday I went back and got these.

"The Ogdens"
218636287-L.jpg

Really chuffed with this one, I might even put it on my wall :D

Mike.

Very 70's Crosroads Duckworth special, but a very good shot none the less. (y)

Definitely one for the wall there Mike :LOL: Excellent capture though :clap:

Formation flying, six more to add to these and you've got the new Red Arrows;) Great shot bye the way.

Nice going, The marvels of photoshop eh!
Dean:)

This reminds me of that typical wall decoration that was popular in the 80's. The 3 ducks ascending upwards in a line, Really nice!

I only PP'd it as a joke after the comments on my other Mallard shots, just a bit of fun, but it does show what can be done to manipulate images.

Mike.

Very 70's Crosroads Duckworth special, but a very good shot none the less. (y)

Think you've got your soaps mixed up there m8. It was Hilda Ogden who had the ducks on her 'muriel' in Corry. (How sad am I knowing that:thinking:). I'm off to buy a travel rug and tartan thermos.:LOL::LOL:

Think you've got your soaps mixed up there m8. It was Hilda Ogden who had the ducks on mer 'muriel' in Corry. (How sad am I knowing that:thinking:). I'm off to buy a travel rug and tartan thermos.:LOL::LOL:

Hi,

have retitled it "The Ogdens" :D

Mike.

I only PP'd it as a joke after the comments on my other Mallard shots, just a bit of fun, but it does show what can be done to manipulate images.

Well it fooled me and no mistake but I did wonder what the misty blue bits on the first ones tail and last ones wing tip were, bit slow there eh? :LOL:

Back