More From A Derelict Building

Name
Rod
Edit My Images
Yes
After another trip to a local derelict site, i have these to show, probably be more later when i have sorted through them. All comments welcomed.

6idhhtlqvm.jpg

mus7xtuorq.jpg

rjw5agv25e.jpg

And this one was my first go at light painting inside an old kiln.

s7b8g5so8n.jpg

Last edited:
very nice, love the broken window shots

i wonder whats in the bottle....

I love the last one it looks like it goes on forever. The contrast of tiles is really nice.

Yeah me too, anyone know any good spots in london? there must be tones.

I love the sink shot through the broken window and the kiln shot and yes I also wonder what is inside the bottle.

I like the way you have framed through the windows, and have applied HDR? well. I think the sink composition would work better with the brickwork wall removed so the whole image is a cracked window border looking in but thats my only comment.

Do you know what the building was used for? Looks interesting

Thanks Paul, and Ross i will try that you may be right about removing the brickwork. Not sure what this building was used for, but it is part of an old brick manufacturing site, may have been one of the workshops.

Thanks Mal and Paul, I would love to find more locations like this too.

As Ross suggested here is the one with the sink with the brick wall cropped out.

dg4gmr1ug1.jpg

I think that looks great with a broken window framing the whole pic. Makes me feel like I'm right at the window looking in.

Cheers

Back