More from the F1 at Silverstone

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

First time this year I've been back behind the wire, think I've been a bit spoilt - Silverstone continues to rope off my favorite spots during the GP so had to improvise a bit with the crowds.

C&C welcome and encouraged (I know there's not a huge amount of variety)

1. Let's start with this guy - yeah he's a bit of a douche but no doubt a pretty epic driver
Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes 2017 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. Both Ferrari drivers had an epic weekend... untill the um last 5 laps, here's the even less happy Kimi
Kimi Räikkönen - Ferrari by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. Did I mention how much Ferrari enjoyed Silverstone?
Sebastian Vettel - Ferrari by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. Manly liveries are all the rage this year
Esteban Ocon - Force India by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. A crowd favorite....
Max Verstappen - Red Bull by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. I think Sainz is fast becoming my favorite driver...
Carlos Sainz Jr. - Scuderia Toro Rosso by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

7. ...along with Big John anyway
Romain Grosjean - Haas F1 Team by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

8. And finally Mr H
Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes 2017 by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Great set as always Jonny, Number 3 Vettle is absolutely stonking.. 1/13..!! Bravo

Cheers Jason, wasn't on top panning form, it took a lot of drop shots to do that one and I'm not really happy with the sharpness but Kimi flashing by in front gives it something a little extra - don't think I'll ever be able to do the 0.4s pan like last year again :D

Lovely images, but my god the current F1 cars are U.G.L.Y......

Absolutely stunning. Great technique, and I wish I could process like that too. Very jealous ;)

Cracking shots as usual jonny!
I have a few to put up but haven't got Adobe yet to do any proper editing, just Lightroom on iPad
Plus there not in the class of yours

I have a few to put up but haven't got Adobe yet to do any proper editing, just Lightroom on iPad
That's why I've not put mine up, the quality of some of the motorsport pics lately has been outstanding. Mine are mundane in comparison.

That's why I've not put mine up, the quality of some of the motorsport pics lately has been outstanding. Mine are mundane in comparison.

Cheers folks but don't be put off.... I've been doing this for 10 years and im still learning, I only really improved because of the crits I received here - still got a long way to go too

Cheers folks but don't be put off.... I've been doing this for 10 years and im still learning, I only really improved because of the crits I received here - still got a long way to go too
Well if I'm half as good as you after 10 years I'll be happy :) This was only my 3rd attempt at shooting motorsport, only second time at a proper track ;)

Well if I'm half as good as you after 10 years I'll be happy :) This was only my 3rd attempt at shooting motorsport, only second time at a proper track ;)

Then judging by your results you'll be a master in no time!

Horrendously superb

Haha cheers Mat, always appreciated :D

Liking the Sainz jr pan

Cheers Gaza, that's probably the most technically accurate pan of the set :confused:

Back