Sulphur Tufts Nestling In A Decaying Tree Stump

1808362533_4a30c3866d_o.jpg

Don't Know what this ones called

2042547135_875dc1545d_o.jpg

Tree With Bracket mushrooms

2049733613_2ed791170c_o.jpg

Stump Puffballs (Lycerpodon Pyriforme)

2050566274_a75c7b9834_o.jpg

Glistening Inkcap Mushrooms (Coprinus Micaceus)

2050566282_ed103c99ea_o.jpg

C+C Welcome

Dave

I really like the first and last one. First seems pretty high in contrast or saturation or something tho. I find it pretty difficult getting good fungi pics so I think you've done a good job here :)

Some nice shots there dave, your quite good at hunting these fungi out :LOL:

the one you don't know the name of is the pick for me, unusual angle and good colour (y)

Hi

Some nice shots there dave, your quite good at hunting these fungi out :LOL:

Only just started taking Photos of Fungi I'm amazed how many there are, cant stop looking for them, Mark maybe you would like to come out with John and myself sometime

the one you don't know the name of is the pick for me, unusual angle and good colour (y)

I'm trying to find out what its called I'll let you know when I do, I was lucky it was at the top of a banking so I could get that great angle.

Dave

Hi, I am new this is my first forum link.
I think these photos are great. What lighting did you use?
What Camera what lens did you use?

Sorry, just read part of your website. Film eh? Very interesting. So what kind of film did you use?

Hi everyone

Thanks for taking your time to look, and kind comments

Sorry, just read part of your website. Film eh? Very interesting. So what kind of film did you use?

I used a Canon 400D with a 15mm -85mm lens, I have other lens but they weren't used on this occasion.

I also use a Pentax K1000 SLR (film) my old buddie Ive had for years (Manufacture date 1976)

Great collection, wished had view of top of unknown one, found this is a good site to ID them even if it takes a while to go through them.

http://calphotos.berkeley.edu/

Cheers I'll take a look could do with ID stuff but they all look the same LOL

Dave

Back